Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy Entry not switching to user profile when pressing brake

Seand

Feb 28, 2021
Seattle
Since the last software update (2021.4.15), Easy Entry is no longer behaving correctly for me. When I stop driving, I press the PARK button and it switches to EE just fine and I can exit the car. When I come back to the car, unlock it (automatically with my phone key) and get back into the car, it used to switch to my driver profile as soon as I touched the brake. This no longer happens. It stays in the EE profile. This means that I have to manually select the driver profile EVERY TIME I GET IN THE CAR!!

Anyone else seeing this?

Srad600Volt

Sep 28, 2020
Southern California
I started having a similar issue over the past week, not completely the same though. My car goes to Easy Entry just fine, and retains my profile BUT, when switching from EE to my profile, the car seems to loose the seat position. So each time I get in the car now, the profile seat position is a little bit different. It's ...ummm...a TAD bit annoying. :eek:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC