Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy Entry not working properly on v10

Are you having issues with Easy Entry?

• It never worked properly on any version of the software.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It never worked before, but is working since updating to v10.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone's Easy Entry stopped working since v10? My seat used to slide back when I exited the car and would go into my preferred saved setting when I entered the car. Now my seat just stays at the preferred setting. Even after going in settings and checking Easy Entry (this was not checked) - nothing happens.

Easy Entry.jpg

Is anyone else having easy entry issues?

Have you done a system reboot since updating to v10? I haven't had any easy entry issues but that was the first thing I did when I got in the car after updating.

I think I have did a system reboot. Is that the method that involves pushing in both steering wheel buttons, until the screen turns off?

It will try another reboot to see if that helps. If that doesn't do anything, I will also try a factory reset and set everything back up again.

I think I have did a system reboot. Is that the method that involves pushing in both steering wheel buttons, until the screen turns off?

It will try another reboot to see if that helps. If that doesn't do anything, I will also try a factory reset and set everything back up again.
I would not do a reset, waste of time. Try re-saving the drivers profiles. They do get corrupted.

Reactions: xxxholic
I had this issue last month before the update easy entry would only remember the recline and up down motion no forward aft so the mobile service guy came out and had to do a re-calibration of the seat thru his laptop after that works fine.

• Informative
Reactions: xxxholic
It oddly got worse. One of the side view mirror decided to move into a weird viewing angle, while I was stopped at a red light. That was interesting driving rush hour traffic haha. So I got home rebooted the system (again) and deleted the easy access profile and made a new one. Everything seems to be working well now.