Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy entry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
My MS-LR has been set up with easy entry since I got it but the other day I thought to try getting in without it so deleted it from the profile.
Now I can't get it back! There appears to be no setting or menu which allows this - anyone?

My MS-LR has been set up with easy entry since I got it but the other day I thought to try getting in without it so deleted it from the profile.
Now I can't get it back! There appears to be no setting or menu which allows this - anyone?
tried the two finger tesla salute?
If you move the seat does it appear on the screen? You can normally adjust it as you would any other user, so if you want to disable it just use your setting, move the seat very slightly and set the easy entry by pressing the tab on the screen.

Under your driver profile settings, isn't there a check box reading "Use Easy Entry"? You should just have to select that and the car should create an "Easy Entry" profile again.

NOTE: I've not tried deleting the "Easy Entry" profile myself so this is pure speculation on my part using this article as a guide: How to set up Easy Entry profile in a Tesla | HowToTesla
NOTE2: I'm also basing this on the Model 3 but I would suspect that a Model S should be somewhat similar.

Reactions: meloccom
Thanks for the input, all.
Reset did nothing, but I didn't expect it to.
Eventually I deleted my profile and re-did it. Something must have changed between when I bought the thing and now, because I didn't have any difficulty setting a profile 18 months ago but nothing seems to look like the manual says it should. After much faffing around - it's nothing like the M3 BTW - I managed to set the profile though just like when you find a way of repairing some Windoze program you have no idea afterwards how you did it, or what series of key presses you made!

Reactions: Hairyman and paulp