Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy-on Seat Covers

PSmigg

May 20, 2021
Cheshire
Can anyone recommend some easy-on seat covers for the M3?

I’m not looking for the type to change the interior, I want the equivalent of sitting on a towel when someone is wet or dirty etc but a better solution than a towel. I’ve seen a load of ones with hoods that hook over the headrest which seem a good idea but was hoping a recommendation could narrow the search.

Thanks

daveyb

Apr 9, 2021
Leeds
How do these attach?

I’m a bit confused that you say you use them with car seats? What do you mean?
Thanks.
They hook over the back of the headrest and sit there.

I use them with kids car seats. They are held in place on the actual seat by the weight of the seat. Probably not what you are looking for,

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC