Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy way to bypass new AP speed limit restriction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a simple way to bypass the restriction. For my Canadian friends change the units to MPH and set AP to any speed you like. Have fun.
I believe same is true for the Americans but I have not tried it yet, since I am in Canada for a week. Change the units to KPH. Then adjust the speed to anything you like.
What firmware version do you have? S or X? MX 2.44.121 still limited when mph changed to km.

Last edited:
I believe same is true for the Americans but I have not tried it yet, since I am in Canada for a week. Change the units to KPH. Then adjust the speed to anything you like
As @Redmiata98 points out, that likely will not work.

But I am skeptical that it will work in Canada either. The car may be smarter than you think and display in mph when you set it to do so but "think" in kph.

Give it a try and let us know...

As @Redmiata98 points out, that likely will not work.

But I am skeptical that it will work in Canada either. The car may be smarter than you think and display in mph when you set it to do so but "think" in kph.

Give it a try and let us know...

It works fine here in Canada. 50KPH speed limit. I change my units to MPH and set any desired speed up to 90MPH.
I will post a video as soon as I get a chance. Right now it is snowing hard so the AP is not working at all.

It real. will go up to +30

IMG_0744.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: sorka