TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

eBay #777

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by TEG, Nov 24, 2010.

1. kgb

kgb Member

138 miles! I've had mine a month and I'm pushing 500 miles. He could have driven a Tesla just as much just by asking for a test drive!

2. strider

strider Active Member

No kidding. 3.5 weeks and 1139 miles here. Hope it's been connected on Storage mode all this time.

3. qwk

qwk Model S P2681

Before buying a car with low miles that has sat this long, it would be a good idea to see the charging history of the car. Especially for that much $