Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

eBay Spoilers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the difference between the eBay spoiler vs the TSportline spoiler? I'm looking at both and besides cost it appears the TSportline goes all the way to the edge of the hatch?

Yes, I also looked at both and that's what I understood was the basic difference.

Solid photo benjie. Consider this purchased when they come back in stock.

Thank you kindly!

Great, now I have to buy one... ugh.

lol

I ordered the amazon one. $240 free ship. Looks the same as the ebay one that's been sold out, and $60 less. I'm pretty sure that's the same car/photos on both.

The eBay seller says from canada, the Amazon photos have a Canadian plate on the car. both cars are red...

I should have bought more from amazon, resell them for $300 :)

I'll use the painters tape and a tape measure... so what? center it, measure both sides, find the spot where both are the same from the tailgait gap?

I ordered the amazon one. $240 free ship. Looks the same as the ebay one that's been sold out, and $60 less. I'm pretty sure that's the same car/photos on both.

The eBay seller says from canada, the Amazon photos have a Canadian plate on the car. both cars are red...

I should have bought more from amazon, resell them for $300 :)

I'll use the painters tape and a tape measure... so what? center it, measure both sides, find the spot where both are the same from the tailgait gap?

Just ordered one from Amazon as well!

Mine just shipped... from China. I ordered the one on Amazon.

My personal S goes in for service on Thursday, either the loaner or one there should have a spoiler, and I'll take a tape measure with me and size up the OEM one. Position on sides and front to back.

Mine just shipped... from China. I ordered the one on Amazon.

My personal S goes in for service on Thursday, either the loaner or one there should have a spoiler, and I'll take a tape measure with me and size up the OEM one. Position on sides and front to back.

I can't wait for you to get it. Im hoping it's the same as the eBay one.

love the chrome delete on the rear bar. Was that something off the shelf or a shop?

Sorry @AnOutsider, just noticed this post. That rear bar with TESLA on it was wrapped in a satin black vinyl. It came out pretty good. Since the TESLA letters are raised, the wrap doesn't quite stay completely down around the edges like I'd like, but most people wouldn't even notice this detail. Perhaps Plasti Dipping this bar would have worked better in that respect, but I prefer the look and durability of the vinyl wrap if at all possible.

Sorry @AnOutsider, just noticed this post. That rear bar with TESLA on it was wrapped in a satin black vinyl. It came out pretty good. Since the TESLA letters are raised, the wrap doesn't quite stay completely down around the edges like I'd like, but most people wouldn't even notice this detail. Perhaps Plasti Dipping this bar would have worked better in that respect, but I prefer the look and durability of the vinyl wrap if at all possible.

appreciate it!