Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

eBay: White Sport, Dallas, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...4fdQQitemZ370471920893QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

!CBo3zEgBWk~$(KGrHqMOKjkE0cQ5Ph5GBNIgrfRDQ!~~0_1.JPG

Sure if you like white ;-) Oh and like paying an extra TX inventory fee of .025%, Oh and paying premium shipping fee, and yea 6+% sales tax. Suddenly this good deal starts to pale. I've seen other Dlrshps not get this greedy.

I think it looks pretty good in white=)

I guess I was only looking at the price but didn't see those other fees. They won't let you pick the car up yourself? Everyone has to pay that high sales tax so that's the same as a new car.

Oh and like paying an extra TX inventory fee of .025%, Oh and paying premium shipping fee, and yea 6+% sales tax. Suddenly this good deal starts to pale. I've seen other Dlrshps not get this greedy.
The inventory tax recovery is an extra cost, but in the $250 range for this car.

The Texas sales tax should not be an extra cost. The tax rate on cars is the same all over Texas, so Texas buyers will not be hurt. Out-of-state buyers should be able to avoid the Texas sales tax one way or another (but will have to pay the approriate taxes in their home state).

95k before tax/shipping/fees - out the door from Texas was 96374 with shipping/fees. California DMV/tax fees will be about $9079 so total of $105453.
I was about to get a new 2.5 with one of the few build slots left but didn't feel like waiting 10-12 weeks!