Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Economic impact of ending ICE related noise pollution.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am guessing that the success of EVs could ultimately have, not only a good impact on the environment but, a positive impact on economics. I am no economist, but I am guessing that EVs would make it much more comfortable to live near busy roads and highways. Many businesses on busy roads and highways rely travelers to stop by and patronize them. But if EVs make living near highways more comfortable, then those areas could see a boost in populations, and the increase in local populations would give those businesses more customers.

The increase in populations and businesses to those areas would lead to increases in property values, which means that communities would collectively have more equity in their property, leading to other favorable economic impacts. Maybe I am completely wrong about all of this. I really don't know. As I said, I am no economist. Perhaps those of you who are more knowledgeable could correct me about this. Anyway, just thought this could be an interesting discussion.