Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD just says "September". What does it mean?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
^^^This. Everyone reporting a September date in this thread is east of Austin. Tesla knows Austin will start soon and they have split out orders by location and the western US orders will take all of Fremont's production as Austin ramps up so they might not be delivering anything to the east until Austin begins production. Unfortunately you may have to wait a bit longer based on this but your delivery times will be more predictable.
No, it doesn't limit to area where the delivery going to take place. Myself in LA got the September EDD and some other Socal members in the community ~

Reactions: Chadster
Our Y LR was previously September and was just moved up to Feb 24-Mar 24....
Did you do financing or listed as cash? I had done cash as to not do credit check prematurely.
No, it doesn't limit to area where the delivery going to take place. Myself in LA got the September EDD and some other Socal members in the community ~
Does anyone still have sept listed it seems like a lot of people on here finally moved up, ive been stockmon september now
Its been really quiet in this room, has anyone have any updates on the September EDD, Mine has not changed in like almost 2 months, just keeps saying September. Its driving me crazy.
Mine was finally updated to March 3 to 31 after several weeks of "September" Keep the faith!

Did you do financing or listed as cash? I had done cash as to not do credit check prematurely.

Does anyone still have sept listed it seems like a lot of people on here finally moved up, ive been stockmon september now

Mine was finally updated to March 3 to 31 after several weeks of "September" Keep the faith!
Whats your order date?

Mine's making progress too! Today it changed from just "September" to "September 2022". Thats progress, right? I need to be told thats progress....
You are right! Today mine is showing "September 2022," Before I think it was just "September." Definitely reassuring 😀

Of course, I don't want it too soon. I would prefer to get the 4680s, the new processor, the lithium 12 volt, not to mention waiting for the snow to melt since it is too late for me to buy studded tires for this season.

I ordered on Dec. 6th and my EDD has been September from day 1. It has never moved. Frustrating...like someone said above, I can order the exact same model today and get an EDD of July??? I live in Idaho. Would love an Austin delivery with 4680's but September seems a looooooong way off.