Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edinburgh Collections

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just chased up my invoice as I checked with EST (before I got my txt) and because of the '20 plate peak they are taking 10 days to process and it can take up to 4 days for me to receive cleared funds. This will be working days... so a kick of the arse off 3 weeks as a worst case. I chased Tesla as soon as I got my txt confirming 1st week March collection to provide me with an invoice. Email from Manchester today stating that I will get my invoice 2 days before collection :eek::eek::eek:

Trying to speak to someone in Edinburgh and phones are just ringing out o_O

I've just chased up my invoice as I checked with EST (before I got my txt) and because of the '20 plate peak they are taking 10 days to process and it can take up to 4 days for me to receive cleared funds. This will be working days... so a kick of the arse off 3 weeks as a worst case. I chased Tesla as soon as I got my txt confirming 1st week March collection to provide me with an invoice. Email from Manchester today stating that I will get my invoice 2 days before collection :eek::eek::eek:

Trying to speak to someone in Edinburgh and phones are just ringing out o_O

Can you not get your final invoice on your order page?

I chased Tesla as soon as I got my txt confirming 1st week March collection to provide me with an invoice. Email from Manchester today stating that I will get my invoice 2 days before collection

I thought that Tesla were providing invoices well in advance for Scottish customers, so they could process EST. Maybe Tesla systems are not figuring that a Manchester collection could be for Scottish customer?

But I have no knowledge of the EST system, so this is just hearsay.

I thought that Tesla were providing invoices well in advance for Scottish customers, so they could process EST. Maybe Tesla systems are not figuring that a Manchester collection could be for Scottish customer?
But I have no knowledge of the EST system, so this is just hearsay.

I assumed it was a Manchester based reply as they had the time to reply - car ordered/delivered and to be collected from Edinburgh

Can you not get your final invoice on your order page?
That's what the Manc reply said the invoice will be available 2 days prior to collection.
Worst case I will cash in some ISA and top back up when loan comes through. If it's all Q1 invoicing it's semantics wether I get one today or in 2 weeks time.

Im sure I'll get some sense from the Tesla Edinburgers (when I get through on the phone)