Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edinburgh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
can we assume once the Q3 rush has passed and Q4 has started that Edinburgh should see it’s fair share of cars ? I’m patiently waiting from N.Ireland !

I'm seriously hoping something happens next week too. Had VIN in SC for all of a week until Sept 11, when there was the mass reallocation of Edinburgh vehicles, & it hasn't yet reappeared. My second final invoice (same VIN) has October 9 collection but no other comms either confirming or changing. Hopefully after the mad rush for Q3 end has passed, some vehicles will make it up to Edinburgh again. I presume Edinburgh staff have had a nice wee holiday this last week - or have they all been redeployed to assist doon sooth as well? Fun times.

I spoke to Edinburgh today. According to the person I spoke to, he and a part of his team were going south today to help out with deliveries at other Centres. He was, characteristically vague about when our turn will be. I assume our cars are already here since it appears that the next ship won’t arrive until early November if the information on ships from SAN Francisco is correct. He was talking sometime in the first 2 weeks of October but even made that sound a guess

I'm seriously hoping something happens next week too. Had VIN in SC for all of a week until Sept 11, when there was the mass reallocation of Edinburgh vehicles, & it hasn't yet reappeared. My second final invoice (same VIN) has October 9 collection but no other comms either confirming or changing. Hopefully after the mad rush for Q3 end has passed, some vehicles will make it up to Edinburgh again. I presume Edinburgh staff have had a nice wee holiday this last week - or have they all been redeployed to assist doon sooth as well? Fun times.

Grummi3 keep us updated and I will do likewise as we are very much in the same boat !

can we assume once the Q3 rush has passed and Q4 has started that Edinburgh should see it’s fair share of cars ? I’m patiently waiting from N.Ireland !
Impatiently waiting from Aberdeenshire.
Apparently people who ordered over 2 months later than me (last week of July versus 9th May) with identical specs (including the towbar) are driving their cars and I don't even have a VIN yet.
Had to ask EST to extend loan offer as it expired end of September.

I got a second VIN today after first went to someone in England to make Q3 ! Final Invoice 4 lol . Date of 6th Nov , really need it to be 2/3 Nov as I’ll find it hard to collect after then until about the 17th as away with work then away on holiday . Do Edinburgh do Sunday collections???

Basis 6th Nov but boat ETA Zerbrugge Oct 26th I’m hoping for a Sun Nov 4th collection as my sons 4th bday Sat 3rd and then I’m abroad for two weeks and I can’t wait any longer !!!!!
I was originally given 18th November but my date is now 6th after I called Edinburgh. It looks like it might be quite tight to get cars from zeebrugge much faster. Might be worth giving them a call.