TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Edit Build Details button...

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by AnarchyEOD, Jun 26, 2018.

1. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

It’s gone... does that mean they are close to building my car?

2. diamond.g

diamond.g Active Member

Mine is gone too. Someone said it may just be a glitch and if you want to make changes call.

• Like x 1
  3. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

I don’t want to make changes, I was hoping that meant I was about to have my car builder soon... damn!

4. EinSV

EinSV Active Member

That has been the pattern so far so hopefully you are in luck to get delivery scheduled soon.

Me too -- my Edit Build button disappeared today as well.

5. osubuckeyes88

osubuckeyes88 Member

Has anyone been successful in calling to add the white interior? I already configed with awd last month.

6. CarterStC

CarterStC Member

I'm thinking that all of the cars from the Apr 18th configs are built and sitting in parking lots waiting for July delivery, so they killed the edit config link for all of us.

7. Nate977p

Nate977p Member

Looks like Elon confirmed can upgrade to performance if placed AWD!

Attached Files:

8. blecchus_rex

blecchus_rex Member

You might check again... mine disappeared for several hours today only to reappear again (presumably after they finished updating pricing & a number of options).

9. Nate977p

Nate977p Member

My Edit Design came back! With the new updates!

10. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

Yup, mine did too... Complete with a new 3-5 month delivery window... WTF

11. diamond.g

diamond.g Active Member

Mine came back. Wishfully hoping the original 12-16 week window is still in place since I don’t want to make any changes.

12. cbutters

cbutters Member

My edit build button is still gone... I got my order in early yesterday; for a midnight silver P3D. I was probably one of the first few people to notice they had opened it up and made changes. I actually was the first to post screenshots of the changes on reddit. but my order confirmation email was in at 6:02 PM MST... Maybe they are already building it???? Seems unlikely though since it is less than 24hrs.... but I'd be happy if they were. I'm ready.