TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Edit button?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by vladstamate, Jul 12, 2018.

1. vladstamate

vladstamate Member

This is all I see (and all I ever saw I think) on my Model 3 page. Where is this "Edit" button that people talk about supposed to be? And how does it look like?

Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 10.18.29 AM.png

2. a.void

a.void Member

Next section below that one. Right under the phone number

3. vladstamate

vladstamate Member

Nope, still do not see it. I assume I am one of the people that have the Edit button gone? (for whatever reason?). Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 2.10.58 PM.png

4. TesWhisperer

TesWhisperer Member

If all your delivery items is complete (all green check mark) this is expected. However, if one or more of them is pending and edit button is still gone, expect a call very soon.

5. TesWhisperer

TesWhisperer Member

Also, what config.

*hoping it is AWD*

6. a.void

a.void Member

If you have all green checkmarks on the delivery checklist, then the edit button disappears. If you switch one of those options (trade in) then it will re-appear

7. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Search is your friend :)

8. vladstamate

vladstamate Member

AWD yes. Pearl White with EAP (no FSD), Aero wheels.

9. dano9258

dano9258 Member

False. For some it goes away weather or not you have it completed or not.

• Like x 1
  10. TesWhisperer

TesWhisperer Member

If its AWD then that's big news. Is all of your delivery items completed? (green checkmarks for everything, payment, trade in, etc)

11. vladstamate

vladstamate Member

Yes, but I would not be so excited as I think (not 100% sure) that my button was never there.

12. TesWhisperer

TesWhisperer Member

Ok FALSE alarm. Edit button disappears regardless of order status if all your delivery items are complete. It is only an indication of VIN assignment when edit button disappears even though not all items are complete.

Try temporarily changing your trade-in to yes, and the edit button should come back.