Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit Design without affecting price now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My september order has no button to make any changes at all.
Considering choosing a white car which would actually save me $1,000, just not positive yet. Kills me that I was going to pay $1,000 then they made the gray color free. :oops:
Right...

I can change to Black which is $1500 today for nothing but I may change to red because I don't like seeing scratches in black

The premium connectivity is botherin me although your alking $110. 7K more for a P... O boy..... I'm feeling like doing something stupid

I ordered a MYLR on 11/5/21 and my EDD was moved to June-July recently.

I updated my order to a MYP this morning and retained the pricing at the time of the original order. A VIN was issued less than hour later and the Colma center called an hour after the VIN was assigned to setup a delivery date as soon as today.
This feel like a matter of stuffing the Q1 results. The SCs around the Bay can get it done by the 31st.

My september order has no button to make any changes at all.

Right...

I can change to Black which is $1500 today for nothing but I may change to red because I don't like seeing scratches in black

The premium connectivity is botherin me although your alking $110. 7K more for a P... O boy..... I'm feeling like doing something stupid
IF you go to page 3 an follow the instruction on the link after your logged in and replace the XXXXXXX’s with the numbers in your RN order number you can adjust it.

I just came from Tesla store … they had to reset the financial to get the edit button back on my order.
I edited it … color … no price increase .. so it worked. Delivery date of June 15 stayed the same.
FYI - when I edit to grey - it was $1000 (same cost when I ordered) even though now the grey is included .

Using #12's link, it does allow me to edit the order originally placed late sept 2021. The order delivery date seems to be the same afterwards.

MSM was $1000 additional price then, now it's included.

When I edit the design, it is still showing the price option at the original order date, meaning MSM is still $1000.

Reactions: voxel
Using #12's link, it does allow me to edit the order originally placed late sept 2021. The order delivery date seems to be the same afterwards.

MSM was $1000 additional price then, now it's included.

When I edit the design, it is still showing the price option at the original order date, meaning MSM is still $1000.
All prices are the same as when you placed your order. Thats why FSD is showing as 10k and not 12k. Delivery date will update in a few days

Reactions: ProjectTrinity
I just came from Tesla store … they had to reset the financial to get the edit button back on my order.
I edited it … color … no price increase .. so it worked. Delivery date of June 15 stayed the same.
FYI - when I edit to grey - it was $1000 (same cost when I ordered) even though now the grey is included .
MY DATE CHANGED - from June 15 - all they way to Sept 1 😕
Correct me if wrong - if I change to MYP - it will come sooner? I may check that!