Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit Design without affecting price now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the flaps when I ordered in September . As far as I knew you can buy the Mud flaps and PPF individually or as part of a single package. The mudflaps are front only.

I'd wait till I got the car and then see what the holes look like . The flaps they give you come with 4 push nuts which lock it in place . I don't know if the rears have holes for them or if the fronts would fit in the back but there is nothing from tesla that is made for the back.

https://www.tesla.com/ns_videos/com...s/Model_Y_Mud_Flap_enUS_frCA_1656827-00-A.pdf

Do It Yourself - Model 3

this is a third party set of 4 and they are different so don't buy 2 sets of tesla fronts

1649889770938.png

1649889820284.png

1649889857288.png

• Informative
Reactions: Jones1 and BGOwner
I test it daily to see if I can change my interior to white. No joy yet.
Wow you may have all of us beat with the oldest order date with an open order. Props to you for locking in $48,990 base price. I keep checking as well, as I want to downgrade to gemini wheels for more range. The Rimtrix wheel covers weren't out when I ordered, and those are a nice compromise for style and range.

Reactions: Silence88
Wow you may have all of us beat with the oldest order date with an open order. Props to you for locking in $48,990 base price. I keep checking as well, as I want to downgrade to gemini wheels for more range. The Rimtrix wheel covers weren't out when I ordered, and those are a nice compromise for style and range.
I ordered when it opened back in 2020 and took it off hold in Oct of 2021 and I have been on my third pending for a month now. Same price.

Reactions: Silence88
Reactions: Jones1 and heymanhn
I’m the inverse of many of you and went from an MSM MYP w/ tow hitch to an MSM MYLR w/ tow hitch. I ordered back in November 2021 and have been holding off filling in detailed registration details because I’m moving states in the next couple of months and was planning to take delivery between June and August. My MYP estimated delivery date (even though I didn’t have registration details filled out) was 3/26 - 4/9 and after making the change to the MYLR the dates haven’t changed 24+ hours later.

It seems that many of you ”jumped” or kept your place in line even after switching to the MYP. I’m wondering if that same logic applies for switches to the MYLR or if I’m back at the end of the queue…
Hi killertofu,

I am also intended to switch from M3P to M3LR. Just wondering the EDD changes after your switch ? Thanks

Got my $48K Model Y LR White with no additions this weekend. Had some issues that will likely require a repaint on the front bumper by Tesla but no way would I pass and get back in the cue for Sept. Now I just need to find the best price for my 2018 3LR. So far seems to be Driveway.
When I sold my 3SR+ Driveway had offered me $500 more than CarMax. I went with CarMax since it was down the street and I was guaranteed a check in my hand that day.

Reactions: Silence88 and voxel