TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Edit Your Design Option? New?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by vadimr, May 5, 2018.

1. vadimr

vadimr Member

I placed my order on 4/18/18 and just like everyone else here been refreshing like mad. I could swear that I had not seen this option before, but now there is a link to edit your design. Is this new?

Attached Files:

• Informative x 1
  2. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Ya it’s new.

3. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

Yup it is new. Tempting me to edit for sports wheel in hopes of getting my VIN. But I will wait.

4. TT97

TT97 Active Member

Where did you see that? I also ordered on 4/18 but don't see that option (not planning on making any changes anyways).

The only logical conclusion of why I don't see it is that they are about to give me my VIN any minute now and they removed the option :).

5. tebling

tebling Member

This makes perfect sense given how overloaded the ISAs are.

6. superh0

superh0 Member

Just saw that too. I was thinking about changing my color to blue but I don't want to pay the extra $1500 and possibly wait longer...

7. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

#7 ebmcs03, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
    If you competed all your actions on your profile page you won’t see it. Change the finance option to something else and the edit icon should appear on the middle right.

D411E5F9-AA3D-4175-A306-A026071028F3.jpeg

• Helpful x 1