Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Editing driver profiles, and side mirrors question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy, just picked up my Model 3 yesterday, love it so far.

I have a question about driver profiles that I can't find the answer to. My wife and I set up driver profiles at the dealership. But now we want to edit things like seat position, mirrors, etc. But we can't figure out how to make edits to the profile. It only allows you to create new profiles, delete profiles, etc (but not edit them). There must be an obvious button that we are missing.

As for side mirrors, we set up the positions while parked. But when actually driving they are totally wrong. I can see how to move them while driving, but it doesn't save to the profile. I guess this goes back to my first question above, if it's possible to edit the profile while driving so the mirrors are to our liking.

Thanks!

Just get into your profile and then make the changes you want and a save button will come up under the profile name

Hit this and it saves your changes

Also - when in your profile and shift to reverse you can set up the mirrors in a reverse position that you like, click save under the profile name and it can move them to that position each time you are in reverse. This can help you see curbs and lines and what not

• Love
Reactions: Rothgarr
Just get into your profile and then make the changes you want and a save button will come up under the profile name

Hit this and it saves your changes

Also - when in your profile and shift to reverse you can set up the mirrors in a reverse position that you like, click save under the profile name and it can move them to that position each time you are in reverse. This can help you see curbs and lines and what not
Hah hah! How did neither my wife nor I see this?

Thank you so much for that helpful answer, worked perfectly.

Reactions: MrRandyB