Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Editing mobile service appointment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dolfs

Supporting Member
I just tried to edit an existing mobile service appointment that is still 3 weeks out by editing the text. It lets me edit the text, but when I press confirm it consistently tells me an error message with no other information than some hexadecimal error code.

Am I doing something wrong? I did try to see if I could add a second issue, but it will only let me add something of a different kind. My initial one was "Other" and the issue I want to add is essential also other. It does not seem possibly to list two separate "other" issues, so that's why I tried to add the second issue to the existing text of the first.

Issue 1: Right side flare from blinker/repeater during blind spot camera operation (left side is dine), at night.
Issue 2: Lift gate occasionally will not open (physical button or app): I hear it unlatch, I head the motor, tiny little bit of movement that sounds strained, re-latch. Second attempt usually succeeds.

Any suggestions?