Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edmonton new sales/service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had their car serviced there yet? I have an appointment for a windshield replacement next week and I have not heard anything from them. I did try calling, however, their service phones are forward to Calgary still (as of last week).

Has anyone had their car serviced there yet? I have an appointment for a windshield replacement next week and I have not heard anything from them. I did try calling, however, their service phones are forward to Calgary still (as of last week).
Excellent staff, Great Service, Loaner numbers and spare parts inventory need to improve, better to go in person than calling if you can, all mobile appointments are transferred to Edmonton, there was a support service tech. from Vancouver to jump start , I had a major break down and he took over my X and ordered a bunch of parts. Glad we have service here if not my X would have to be flat bedded to Calgary again. My X has been serviced in Vancouver, Calgary and now in Edmonton.

Reactions: Paul8810