Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edmonton Tesla owner where did you get your XPEL wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get MY till June-July but I've been doing research into XPEL Satin and I've got a couple quotes from different companies in Edmonton but What gets me is the price difference with company 4 is so far apart I'm a person that if it's too good to be true it usually is I'm not here to bash companies for being expensive or cheap so I'm just going to refer them as company number While researching all these companies have decent reviews just wanna know what everyone's experience with the company that they went with

Company 1 - $4200+gst
Company 2 - $3950+gst
Company 3 - $4600+gst
Company 4 - $2500+gst
Company 5 - $4695+gst
Company 6 - $3495+gst
Company 7 - $6000+gst

Check out Xpel.com they will have a dealer finder. Don't use price as the determining factor as it says little about the install you'll get and warranty etc... A proper price for a quality Xpel STEALTH installation that you'll be proud of is around 6K Canadian and 7500 USD down south.

I didn't get Xpel, but STek, full wrap with ceramic on top. Total cost me $5500, the wrap only was $3800.

If you haven't already, join the Telsa Owners Club of Alberta facebook page, and the Alberta Tesla facebook page. Both have great recommendations for companies, and if you state you're a member of one of those two, most companies offer 10% discounts.

Reactions: svonorth
Check out Xpel.com they will have a dealer finder. Don't use price as the determining factor as it says little about the install you'll get and warranty etc... A proper price for a quality Xpel STEALTH installation that you'll be proud of is around 6K Canadian and 7500 USD down south.
Thanks I never thought of checking the website cross reference the shop good thing the shop that I wanna go with is on the list

I didn't get Xpel, but STek, full wrap with ceramic on top. Total cost me $5500, the wrap only was $3800.

If you haven't already, join the Telsa Owners Club of Alberta facebook page, and the Alberta Tesla facebook page. Both have great recommendations for companies, and if you state you're a member of one of those two, most companies offer 10% discounts.
I definitely will join and see what people have to say thanks

Reactions: sandman1330