Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edmonton Waiting List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
fresh delivery in Edmonton tonight if your waiting for your delivery. I think I seen a 2 MY-P and 1 MY-LR and couple M3’s. Welcome to the family!

Attachments

• 2A06353A-F20F-4B7C-92E8-564BD0B5CD28.jpeg
    2A06353A-F20F-4B7C-92E8-564BD0B5CD28.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 83
I've had the 3DMaxpider mats for my S and now my Y, they're pretty good and you can buy them through Costco online for a lot cheaper than the Tesla or Weathertech mats. Other than that, I've put 3M/Xpel on the fronts of both my cars but otherwise I'm not a big accessorizer.

Congrats on the purchase, welcome to the site and to Team Tesla or Team EV or whatever you want to call it.

I've had the 3DMaxpider mats for my S and now my Y, they're pretty good and you can buy them through Costco online for a lot cheaper than the Tesla or Weathertech mats. Other than that, I've put 3M/Xpel on the fronts of both my cars but otherwise I'm not a big accessorizer.

Congrats on the purchase, welcome to the site and to Team Tesla or Team EV or whatever you want to call it.
I couldn't find the 3DMaxpider mats on the Costco site. I was thinking of getting the mats, the arm rest organizers and maybe the sound dampeners.

Any insight on the screen protectors?

I ordered the SR+ in white. I haven't seen an expected delivery date yet. =(

I couldn't find the 3DMaxpider mats on the Costco site. I was thinking of getting the mats, the arm rest organizers and maybe the sound dampeners.

Sorry, never used a screen protector. The wait will seem like it takes forever, but I'm sure you'll find it's worth it.

There was a link floating around these forms around this time last year, will see if I can find it. I do remember it being on their automotive site at the time.

I got mine from partsengine.ca last November, no issue with them once they had stock in they shipped out my order. I have been really happy with the mats.

As for screen protector I got the tempered glass matte screen protector from Teslarati, I have been really happy with it. Installation was a breeze and it really cuts down on the glare when the sun is low in the sky. I would consider it a must for any future Tesla's for us.

The only other accessory that I consider a must is a large SSD drive for dash cam / sentry mode.

Well I’m not sure how to start a new post, but I did just Order a
MY LR MSM 20” BLACK/WHITE FSD
OD 9/28

And so the wait (6 months) begins
You never know, some people have had horrible waits and others have received their vehicles within just a few weeks. Don't let the expected date in your account drive you nuts, it will move around a lot for no reason, so patience is important and I'm sure you'll find whatever the wait is will be worth it. Welcome to the EV team!

Reactions: MoneyWiz
From time to time they have existing inventories that you can take delivery right away. I was waiting for 3 months back in early March and settled for an existing inventory vehicle and was able to take delivery. Granted I didn’t get the color I wanted but my main requirements were it to be long range and white interior which was great.

I did that as well. Just kept looking at the existing inventory everyday. All I wanted was long range Y with black interior. Didn't need the red paint or 20" wheels but I'm pretty happy with them now. Use a postal code for Edmonton and Calgary when searching. We can no longer buy inventory cars from other provinces.
IMG_6366.jpg

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra