Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach end links noise?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to get Eibach end links with their sways and I spoke to a sales person, and he said that because tesla's are so quiet the end links will make noise when driving. Anyone have these installed that can comment on this topic?

We had experienced the same thing. That's why we released our own endlinks that don't make any noise.

Your endlinks look almost identical in design to Eibach's. Why would yours not make noise when Eibach said theirs would?

1625359075709.png

1625359091548.png

Reactions: superflyrolla
Ok? The parts are "aerospace/military" grade. They also happen to meet the requirements of motorsports in our applications. We have had huge success with Aurora bearings on all our race cars from Sakebomb.

Either way you split it, an aerospace/military grade part is not junk, so I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here.

I'm also pretty skeptical of purchasing any suspension components with non sealed bearings. Especially for a street car in any area that gets snow. Zinc coating isn't going to prevent rust on a friction surface in my experience. Even zinc plated bolts rust out in a couple years unless they get painted. Do you have salt spray test results or anything like that? I don't want to be too negative, but claiming "aerospace/military grade" doesn't mean much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolemite
I'm also pretty skeptical of purchasing any suspension components with non sealed bearings. Especially for a street car in any area that gets snow. Zinc coating isn't going to prevent rust on a friction surface in my experience. Even zinc plated bolts rust out in a couple years unless they get painted. Do you have salt spray test results or anything like that? I don't want to be too negative, but claiming "aerospace/military grade" doesn't mean much.
The bearing housing is not a friction surface. This helps prevent corrosion long term of the bearing itself.

Aerospace parts are made to a much higher standard, with tighter tolerances, and usually more robust components. It absolutely matters in industry.

People have to realize that nothing will last a very long time when choosing aftermarket solutions. Pro race teams swap out control arms, tie rods, etc after X amount of hours. Its a compromise like tires, the sticker you go, the more grip you have, but the less miles you get out of them.

The difference between high quality parts and not is how well they function while installed. Any "motorsport" part will have shorter life intervals than an OEM, its just the nature of compromise.

We literally had the Eibach endlinks fail within 2 months. The bearings are way too small for the amount of load the car sees. So we fixed that with a beefier shaft and much bigger/higher quality, teflon lined bearings.

I don't want to come off as rude, but I don't understand the baseless nit picking of our products when we are one of the few companies offering parts to the community. Not that constructive criticism isn't welcome, but at least have something of value to bring to the table so we can improve.

Last edited:
FWIW - I've had the Eibach end links on my car for about 6mos and developed a nasty rattle in the front and back due to them. I wouldn't recommend.... Either go RWMS, or from what I've read / seen online - take a look at the UP endlinks if you want a sealed bearing. But I absolutely would NOT recommend using the Eibach links.

• Informative
Reactions: tm1v2
FWIW - I've had the Eibach end links on my car for about 6mos and developed a nasty rattle in the front and back due to them. I wouldn't recommend.... Either go RWMS, or from what I've read / seen online - take a look at the UP endlinks if you want a sealed bearing. But I absolutely would NOT recommend using the Eibach links.
Thank you for the update. I am looking into getting rear endlinks + sway I guess I will look for something else than Eibach...