Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach lowering springs for SR or LR (rear drive) your choice! $225 shipped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like new Eibach lowering springs for sale, only on my car 30 days!

I purchased these last Black Friday sale and at that time Eibach only sold one kit for the rear drive cars. I finally had the time about a month ago to install the springs. In that time Eibach had released a new kit for the SR cars that uses the same rear springs but a new updated front spring.

The LR springs gave me a very mild drop on the front, 1/2 inch. After speaking to Tanner at Eibach he made a generous offer to sell me the updated front springs at what he said was cost. I took him up on his offer and installed the new front springs two weeks ago. The car looked good and drove pretty good, but I wanted more so decided to buy the MPP Comfort Coilover kit. Just installed the coil over kit today, so now have the Eibach coils to sell.

So, heres the deal. I have the front springs for a SR and an LR but just one set of rear springs (same for both kits). I will sell you which ever front springs you want with the rear springs in a kit.

$225 shipped to the lower 48. PayPal confirmed address only. Or $200 cash picked up in the Portland Oregon area.

IMG_7979.JPG
IMG_2258.JPG
IMG_3017.JPG
IMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7979.JPG
    IMG_7979.JPG
    540.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2258.JPG
    IMG_2258.JPG
    453.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    414.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3017.JPG
    IMG_3017.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: fritzner
The ride quality is decent. Not as good as the coil overs I installed but also much cheaper. The long range front coils did ride a lot nicer than the SR springs which are lower in the front.

there are a number of how to installs available online. It isn’t super difficult if you have some experience and the tools. Otherwise most shops are charging around $300 to install them.