Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed the Eibach springs with Blox 18mm spacers. Love the look and Tom, I think you described the ride pretty accurately. If you were closer to N. County San Diego, I would have given you my business. Thanks all in this chat for your pixs and info.
192F3492-9AC1-4BEB-9C09-57EEC52EEE81.jpegFEF72D72-AA99-48E0-BA0B-A3F35C6923AC.jpegF36E4E13-4649-4A17-A4CF-8A6CE3177DAB.jpegE865B3E6-B69A-4CA7-9673-5459850E95F1.jpeg

Just installed the Eibach springs with Blox 18mm spacers. Love the look and Tom, I think you described the ride pretty accurately. If you were closer to N. County San Diego, I would have given you my business. Thanks all in this chat for your pixs and info.
View attachment 765258View attachment 765259View attachment 765260View attachment 765261
Looks good, glad to see more kits getting installed and on the road.

Love the i3 in the garage, had 2 of them before getting into the MYP.

Thanks for the photos, i should have done that in the first place. Front springs could use a little more drop to even the stance. Honestly its stiffer compared to stock but you dont really notice it until you hit bumps and uneven pavements.
Uhh...well...the whole point of springs/struts is to ABSORB "bumps and uneven pavements." 😭 😭 😭 Thanks for the honest observation.

I look forward to your thoughts in a few weeks/months. Hope you're still pleased with the stiffer springs.

Do it. I rare
my MYP with side skirts scrape sometimes when going over bumps (even when going over slowly and diagonal) - will adding these springs be a mistake? somebody convert me over! i been debating for a long time since i REALLY hate wheel gaps
Do it. I rarely ever get scraping. My bigger regret was removing my initial mud flaps and driving up to So. Oregon in December (with snow). Did a pretty good number to my rear sides (even with PPF). Find a good pair of flat mud flaps (I ended up going with Rally Armor) that will fit in the front (if you haven't already).

Reactions: iCeMaNxLb