Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Picture made my decision a lot easier. Going with the Eibach springs over the UPP that I had on order.

Do you know if this car had wheel spacers?
No spacers on that picture, but its recommended. We keep them in stock also.

@tom @ eas do you know if the springs will fit Model Y standard range?
Springs will fit Long Range.

I'm not sure why Eibach does not list them as being compatible as suspension is identical between SR/LR and about .5" lower on Performance.

Last edited:
No spacers on that picture, but its recommended.

Agreed, bumping the wheels out 15-20mm creates a much more aggressive look. Some won't care, but from anything other than a perpendicular side view of the MY, my eyes are always drawn to the sunken wheels. I have 20mm spacers front and rear on my LR with Uberturbines with the factory tire sizes.

51957082794_47c2dde32b_c.jpg

No spacers on that picture, but its recommended. We keep them in stock also.

Springs will fit Long Range.

I'm not sure why Eibach does not list them as being compatible as suspension is identical between SR/LR and about .5" lower on Performance.
Thanks, that’s what I thought as well. I will reach out to Eibach and find out, I highly doubt they will fit like you said they share the same suspension as LR.

So to the people that have these springs and a long range. How happy are you with the purchase hoew is the ride? Does it handle better or is this purely cosmetic. Also is your long range lower than a stock performance. It looks like it should be about the same height.

So to the people that have these springs and a long range. How happy are you with the purchase hoew is the ride? Does it handle better or is this purely cosmetic. Also is your long range lower than a stock performance. It looks like it should be about the same height.

From my perspective, ride quality is subjective. I noticed little to no difference between the Eibach setup and the stock springs on my LR. I'm satisfied with the ride quality, but I'm sure others will have varying opinions. I took measurements and compared my lowered LR to MYP pictures/specs that I found on the forums and posted it here. It ended up somewhere around 3/4" lower than a factory MYP.

Reactions: tom @ eas
From my perspective, ride quality is subjective. I noticed little to no difference between the Eibach setup and the stock springs on my LR. I'm satisfied with the ride quality, but I'm sure others will have varying opinions. I took measurements and compared my lowered LR to MYP pictures/specs that I found on the forums and posted it here. It ended up somewhere around 3/4" lower than a factory MYP.

Any time you can get a lowering spring to provide a stock-type ride would be a win in my book. Lots of cheap aftermarket options on other models are really stiff, making the vehicle unpleasant to drive.

Reactions: Simans82
I would agree that there was not a huge difference, but the ride felt firmer (which to me was better). For me, it was more about a better appearance and I love the way it looks. I would suggest considering spacers. I went with 18 and am happy.
Car1.jpg
Car 2.jpg

No spacers needed 20x10.5 squared set up. Need mud flaps though. 😀

stance 20x10.5 gunmetal SF07 45 offset. 24 lbs.
thank You Lou and Jason for figment #getyourwheels.com.

Attachments

• CB71772E-8C63-4EE4-A3D8-42D67DA7BF1E.jpeg
    CB71772E-8C63-4EE4-A3D8-42D67DA7BF1E.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 323D24F0-454B-427A-9F4C-E63AC003117A.jpeg
    323D24F0-454B-427A-9F4C-E63AC003117A.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Reactions: CSP1 and rvanevery
Anyone have clearance/scraping issues from lowering? Had eibachs on my model 3 that I loved but would occasionally scrape/hit high center in parking lot entrance/exits in hilly downtown LA areas. Ive had some really low cars in the past so I know how to angle properly.

Anyone have clearance/scraping issues from lowering? Had eibachs on my model 3 that I loved but would occasionally scrape/hit high center in parking lot entrance/exits in hilly downtown LA areas. Ive had some really low cars in the past so I know how to angle properly.
Some parking garages are pretty aggressive and will even scrape with stock suspension setups.

Reactions: ftnguyen1
Anyone have alignment numbers after the springs have settled they could post?

Also for those that are using spacers and the springs, how out of spec is the camber.

I’ve seen some one’s sheet where everything was able to be aligned within spec without rear camber arms. Can anyone confirm? Thanks all

Anyone have alignment numbers after the springs have settled they could post?

Also for those that are using spacers and the springs, how out of spec is the camber.

I’ve seen some one’s sheet where everything was able to be aligned within spec without rear camber arms. Can anyone confirm? Thanks all
Shouldn't need camber arms for springs only.