Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Releases Performance Pack Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@DB-Cooper I bought the LR RWD springs from them, and the drop is stated to be 1.2” front and rear. Maybe the rear end of the performance is higher in the rear? Just a guess. What’s interesting is that on Eibachs website they only have the AWD Performace springs available, LR RWD are not even listed anymore.

@DB-Cooper I bought the LR RWD springs from them, and the drop is stated to be 1.2” front and rear. Maybe the rear end of the performance is higher in the rear? Just a guess. What’s interesting is that on Eibachs website they only have the AWD Performace springs available, LR RWD are not even listed anymore.

Yeah, I was hoping for a 1.2" all the way around. The rear on Performance does seem a tad bit higher, but I don't mind the raked look.

I have this set coming in on 4/24 and installed 4/25. I'll post pictures.

Total price: $314.28 @redline360.com

The unplugged performance springs look like the rear is slightly lower than front. I hope these have an even wheel gap front and rear.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Jdcorbitt3
The kit is in

Attachments

• Snapchat-778624033.jpg
    Snapchat-778624033.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 519
  • Snapchat-731835079.jpg
    Snapchat-731835079.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 485
  • Informative
Reactions: outie
Definitely interested to see some installed pics and hear about if the ride comfort gets worse. I personally feel this car has way too much wheel gap for a Performance car, and this is supposed to come with lowered suspension!

Definitely interested to see some installed pics and hear about if the ride comfort gets worse. I personally feel this car has way too much wheel gap for a Performance car, and this is supposed to come with lowered suspension!

^^^ This ^^^

Also want to know about ride quality. I feel the Performance rides appropriately stiff, not looking for much more (if any) stiffness, is even welcome less, I just gotta get the CUV level gap trimmed down.

Definitely watching this thread. Try to get some good pics from different angles before the install and from those same angles after the install, if you can. Also curious about the ride quality change, as mentioned. Living in the midwest, our roads are pretty rough in the springtime after all of the potholes are patched, but before the road crews actually get around to repaving the worst areas. I love the ride of my Performance model right now but I sometimes have to pick and choose the routes I take based on those road conditions.