Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Sway Bars Finally Available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm starting to see some sites selling Eibach sways. I contacted a buddy of mine who has a guy that distributes Eibach products and supposedly it's only available for the Performance 3 however the one's I'm seeing on various websites don't differentiate between the RWD, LR, and Perf models. Has anybody heard anything about these? I know they were announced last year and then went quiet for a while.

Price difference between these and unplugged? Any stiffness differences?

They are about 100 bucks cheaper than the Unplugged Ones. I don't have these installed and I've never drove a car with the UP sways so I'm not sure of the difference. I'm not even sure how these will work since they are supposedly for the Performance model and I have a RWD. If they don't work right for some reason I'll just sell them.

They are about 100 bucks cheaper than the Unplugged Ones. I don't have these installed and I've never drove a car with the UP sways so I'm not sure of the difference. I'm not even sure how these will work since they are supposedly for the Performance model and I have a RWD. If they don't work right for some reason I'll just sell them.
I highly doubt there's any reason they wouldn't fit - assuming they came with the correct mounts/bushings.

On the Tesla parts catalog, there are only two different sets of sways. I'm assuming one is for the performance, the other for regular.

FRONT:

FR STABAR ASSY, 29MM x 5.0MM
1144381-00-B Over-the-Counter(No VIN) Contact
FR STABAR ASSY, 28MM x 5.0MM
1144387-00-A Over-the-Counter(No VIN) Contact

REAR:

STABAR ASSY, REAR, 19.6MM x 2.6MM
1044485-00-A Over-the-Counter(No VIN) Contact 1
STABAR ASSY, REAR, 16.0MM
1044488-00-A Over-the-Counter(No VIN) Contact 1

Reactions: Pingpong

PM me if you need to! This site implies theh should work

Lift Kits, Lowering Springs, Race Springs, Shocks & Sway Bars

Unplugged has the front and rear set for $565, the Eibach set is 300.

Where do you see them for $300?

Lift Kits, Lowering Springs, Race Springs, Shocks & Sway Bars

Eibach finally has the full kit listed

Wonder how much benefit it gives now that you can so easily adjust oversteer/understeer with track mode V2?
It will still benefit greatly. As much as the dweebs would love it, software will never be a replacement for a properly sorted chassis & raw mechanical engineering. Period. You build a good car FIRST, then you augment it with geekery, to the extent that it makes sense.

I've already received mine & they're sitting in my garage... can't wait to install.

It will still benefit greatly. As much as the dweebs would love it, software will never be a replacement for a properly sorted chassis & raw mechanical engineering. Period. You build a good car FIRST, then you augment it with geekery, to the extent that it makes sense.

I've already received mine & they're sitting in my garage... can't wait to install.

@Dolemite,

Give us your impressions/review. Let us know what you think.

Ski

@Dolemite,

Give us your impressions/review. Let us know what you think.

Ski
Won't be any time soon... I'm facing a clicking problem coming from my wheels which is precluding me from installing a multitude of expensive parts that are just sitting in my garage. Starting to get really frustrated - next time will be my 5th visit to the SC. I'm worried if I install anything, I'll get blamed.

Also... I plan to turn the car into a monster over a single weekend. Sways + camber arms + MPP Sport coilovers + 19 x 9.5" wheels & tires... so it'll be hard for me to attribute anything to one particular thing. I'm assuming it'll be fairly similar to the UP sways, except without the rubbing problems people are having, since Eibach doesn't rush to market.