Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

El Paso Texas options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So an update after moving to ELP.

Great mobile techs and by appointment service center (schedule to use in the next month).

The TOU electric rate is crazy cheap as mentioned above. But it’s via a second meter you have to install. I did that to two NEMA 14-50s in my garage, off peak rate is half a cent. I just schedule charging after 6pm M-F from JUN - SEP. So cheap. The rest of the home remains with the primary meter so no need to worry about cutting off AC. Usual rate is around 9-11 cents per kWh. Peak rates for the cars are 26 cents.

There are more Tesla’s around town than expected. Will be starting a Facebook owners club for members here. Can do small events, drives. Please message if interested.

So an update after moving to ELP.

Great mobile techs and by appointment service center (schedule to use in the next month).

The TOU electric rate is crazy cheap as mentioned above. But it’s via a second meter you have to install. I did that to two NEMA 14-50s in my garage, off peak rate is half a cent. I just schedule charging after 6pm M-F from JUN - SEP. So cheap. The rest of the home remains with the primary meter so no need to worry about cutting off AC. Usual rate is around 9-11 cents per kWh. Peak rates for the cars are 26 cents.

There are more Tesla’s around town than expected. Will be starting a Facebook owners club for members here. Can do small events, drives. Please message if interested.

Hello NHK X,

I hope you are doing well. Did you end up creating the facebook owners club for El Paso TX members?

I am scheduled to take delivery next week and would love to share my experience with everyone.

thank you

The new Gallery and Service Center is now open at 7825 Helen of Troy Dr in NW El Paso.

I've been down there a couple of times for test drives since I'm considering the purchase of a MY or M3. The showroom was empty but they had a MY & M3 Performance available to test drive when I was there.