TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Elberfeld, IN SC

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by TomServo, May 17, 2018.

1. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

I'm totally aware of that. Just saying that the fact that there isn't one in Elberfeld/Evansville doesn't mean they shouldn't put one in Seymour.

• Like x 1
  2. tpedwards

tpedwards Member

Seymour will be welcome, but I agree, Elberfeld or somewhere in the monstrous gap in I-64 is worse. Any Tesla made even with degradation can easily traverse 125 miles. Elberfeld (192-mile gap) and Elizabethtown (convenience)I want more than Seymour.

• Like x 1
  3. edseloh

edseloh Member

The Tesla map has been updated. Elberfeld (coming in 2018,2019,2020...) has been replaced with Haubstadt IN, coming in Q4 2021.

Haubstadt, IN

Target opening in Q4 2021

4. edseloh

edseloh Member

Looks like we'll eventually get a Supercharger near the interchange at US 41. There are Pilot and Loves stations there. I think that Tesla has partnered with both of those to host SC stations.

5. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

South of Haubstadt, IN at I-64 Exit 25 are gas station/stops and hotels.
    Love's
    Flying J
    Pilot
    Holiday Inn Express
    Baymont Wyndham

Bad for I-69 but would resolve I-64.

• Like x 1
  6. Hilbe

Hilbe Member

My assumption it’s it’ll be near HIE hotel. The entire southwest part of the country that’s where they put them. Did a drive from PHX to Indy and I was in so many Holiday Inn chains during the trip!