TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Electric Blue Hard Top - Bay Area

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by jbadger, Jun 1, 2013.

1. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

Hey guys,

I am selling my electric blue Roadster hard top for $3000 or best offer. It's in perfect condition, no dings or scratches.

I'm in the San Jose, Bay Area and have no idea how to ship something this large so local pickup would be preferred.

Roadster Day 1.png

Thanks

2. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

*Bump* Resurrecting this thread as the top is still for sale. $3000 obo. I can ship if necessary, but it might be a bit of money.

3. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

I'm not in the market, but just thought I'd share an opinion. Wouldn't the hard top be worth more staying with the car? Someday you'll want to sell the car and you can offer it with the color matched hard top. Not only do you need to find a roadster owner, but one with an electric blue who doesn't already have a hard top. The number of eligible buyers has to be what - 50? 100 max?

I love the color by the way. Probably my favorite.

4. NoMoGas

NoMoGas Member

Deleted... thought u were selling entire car duoh!:scared:

5. bareyb

bareyb Active Member

Yeah. I was about to ask why on Earth you were selling a Roadster for three grand. I was running for my checkbook! :D

6. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

Electric Blue might have been one of the most popular colors, so it may have more of a market and can be painted any Roadster color. If I am to get $3,000 for the top, it's more than likely a better deal than the extra value it will add to the car for resale in my opinion. Most of the CPOs did not come with the hard top.

7. pgwoosley

pgwoosley Member

That would be my guess, too.