Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Blue Hard Top - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I am selling my electric blue Roadster hard top for $3000 or best offer. It's in perfect condition, no dings or scratches.

I'm in the San Jose, Bay Area and have no idea how to ship something this large so local pickup would be preferred.

Roadster Day 1.png

Thanks

I'm not in the market, but just thought I'd share an opinion. Wouldn't the hard top be worth more staying with the car? Someday you'll want to sell the car and you can offer it with the color matched hard top. Not only do you need to find a roadster owner, but one with an electric blue who doesn't already have a hard top. The number of eligible buyers has to be what - 50? 100 max?

I love the color by the way. Probably my favorite.

I'm not in the market, but just thought I'd share an opinion. Wouldn't the hard top be worth more staying with the car? Someday you'll want to sell the car and you can offer it with the color matched hard top. Not only do you need to find a roadster owner, but one with an electric blue who doesn't already have a hard top. The number of eligible buyers has to be what - 50? 100 max?

I love the color by the way. Probably my favorite.

Electric Blue might have been one of the most popular colors, so it may have more of a market and can be painted any Roadster color. If I am to get $3,000 for the top, it's more than likely a better deal than the extra value it will add to the car for resale in my opinion. Most of the CPOs did not come with the hard top.