TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

electric blue in Sta. Barbara

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by warden_clyffe, Jul 9, 2019.

1. warden_clyffe

warden_clyffe Member

today while cruisin on Sta. Barbara beach unexpectedly spected a nice electric blue 2.5 coming the orher direction around lunch time...

BEST GREETINGS FROM TWO GERMAN ROSDSTER-DRIVERS !

(...off course you couldn‘t see us in our combustion-thingy...) :)

2. Timothy

Timothy Driving on Sunshine

Welcome to SB! I rarely see another Electric Blue here and don't know who that was. Only about 4 Roadsters in the area I know about.

Ciao!

3. hmbprius

hmbprius Supporting Member

Ya all welcome to drive up the coast road and visit a sister electric blue here in Half Moon Bay! ( or will ping back when driving down if my kid decides to tour UC Santa Barbara (yikes college tours in full swing this summer!)

4. DrComputer

DrComputer Active Member

I promise I wasn't in Santa Barbara on Tuesday :)

5. warden_clyffe

warden_clyffe Member

it was for sure an electric blue, we just left from lunch at the Boathouse dir. 101 north.

we're back allready in Germany...

6. Timothy

Timothy Driving on Sunshine

I live on the hill directly across from the Boathouse, so if you saw the Electric Blue Roadster near there, it was likely to be mine. From the Boathouse if you look at the hill across the street you can see our solar panels on the hillside on a ground mount--and if you know where to look you can see our house as well. Great view of the beach and islands and if one looks the other way, the Santa Ynez mountains as well. Dr Computer can verify that!

And it is a whole 3 miles from work. I think I am already in Heaven!

• Like x 1