TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Electric Drive Week EVent photos Ft Lauderdale 9/19/15

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Brit4864, Sep 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

There were 5 Tesla's along with 3 Volts and a Ford Energi Max C. The 5 Nissan Leaf's never showed up. Myself, Kenny (KennyB-FLL) and Jorge (Geeklad) were in attendance along with 2 other Tesla owners. Despite the no-so good parking location and some light rain later on, we all had a good time. Most of the time was spent trying to keep the ICE vehicles from stealing our VIP EV parking spots!

DSC03525a.jpg
    EV row
    DSC03528a.jpg
    Black P85+
    DSC03539a.jpg
    Jorge guiding the parking
    DSC03542a.jpg
    Kenny with my homemade Tesla info board

2. glenhurst

glenhurst Member

Nice job guys! What did you think of the Ford?

3. GeekLad

GeekLad Member

The hatch provided the owner with some good cover from the rain. :biggrin:

4. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

:biggrin::biggrin: Very true! The owner worked for FPL (boo, hiss!). I told him FPL don't like residential solar...he agreed. Now we officially know :wink: