Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Frunk Buzzer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently installed the electric frunk from Tesla Offer. Love it. Works great.

But I’ve noticed (I think) that the “buzzer” seems to beep now and then seemingly on its own. It beeps as it should when the frunk is opening and closing, but I also hear it beep from time to time even when not operating the frunk. Seems to happen when the car is idling or sleeping or maybe moving between states. Haven’t been able to pin down a “repeatable” set of circumstances.

Is this happening to others? Or did I install something wrong?

I’m a little tempted to just uninstall the buzzer …………

I installed the buzzer to make sure the auto frunk operated properly and also to program it to the fastest setting, but then I simply unplugged it to eliminate the beeps. It's fantastic how it operates silently now, but it's super easy to plug back in if I need to reprogram it.

• Helpful
Reactions: NeverGoingBack
I recently installed the electric frunk from Tesla Offer. Love it. Works great.

But I’ve noticed (I think) that the “buzzer” seems to beep now and then seemingly on its own. It beeps as it should when the frunk is opening and closing, but I also hear it beep from time to time even when not operating the frunk. Seems to happen when the car is idling or sleeping or maybe moving between states. Haven’t been able to pin down a “repeatable” set of circumstances.

Is this happening to others? Or did I install something wrong?

I’m a little tempted to just uninstall the buzzer …………
The buzzer beeps when the car wakes up from time to time and goes through its "routines" for a system check.