Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric GT track day P100DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Sorry I've been silent for a while. Busy organizing a world championship :)

Ends up we have an opportunity for one person in the EU and one in the US to own a track day carbon fibre P100DL.

They are for a certain famous international TV car show but afterwards they are yours.

I can't go into more details here but please DM me if you are interested.

Oh, and there is a chance you may get invited to some interesting racing activities on the Mediterranean coast later this year.

Cheers

Mark

I should have added some very important information that is not yet fully public... The race calendar for this year:
Race 1: August 12th: Silverstone
Race 2: September 2nd: Assen
Race 3: September 23rd: Nurburgring
Race 4: October 7th: Algarve Portimao
Race 5: October 28th: Misano
Race 6: November 18th: Barcelona
Race 7:November 25th: Paul Ricard
You heard it here first TMC!

Oh, and answering a question raised by some already... the cars will cost about as much as a 2.1s 0-60mph race car should cost! :)

Hi all,
Sorry I've been silent for a while. Busy organizing a world championship :)

Ends up we have an opportunity for one person in the EU and one in the US to own a track day carbon fibre P100DL.

They are for a certain famous international TV car show but afterwards they are yours.

I can't go into more details here but please DM me if you are interested.

Oh, and there is a chance you may get invited to some interesting racing activities on the Mediterranean coast later this year.

Cheers

Mark

Congratulations on the championship. Those circuits are amazing! Do you have any plans to come stateside?

I should have added some very important information that is not yet fully public... The race calendar for this year:

Oh, and answering a question raised by some already... the cars will cost about as much as a 2.1s 0-60mph race car should cost! :)
Can't wait to watch the races. And hopefully in years to come you can bring the whole circus to Sydney, Australia :)

Awesome! Assen is in the Netherlands and Nurburgring isn't that far away from me either. Might just go there :)

The TV show (I'm not saying which) is unconfirmed. Before all that we need to know if we can find a wealthy race enthusiast who wants to get a car for this purpose. We are talking about a FIA approved track.day car that will go to 60 in not much over 2 seconds and corners on rails.

Otherwise we will just keep focussed on what's important... getting the race series going. There's more than enough to deal with there :)

Reactions: WarpedOne