Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Vehicle & Car Show this Saturday at Takoma Park Maryland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have room for a few more cars (up to 6 more). We would LOVE to have a few Tesla's to join us!

This is the 2nd Annual Montgomery County Green Fest (Greenfest), this Saturday (April 30th, 2016) from 11am - 4pm. A small EV show (about 15-18 cars) of owners and dealers is included as part of the days activities. And we want you to come!

Right now I know we have a few Volts, a few Leafs, a BMW i3, a Ford Fusion Energi, a Ford Focus and something (not sure what) that a Takoma Park Police Captain is bringing. But we have no Teslas. The weather is expected to be great (sunny, about 70 F). It should be a fun day of meeting people, showing off your cars and checking out all of the family fun and Green activities.

If you are interested in bringing/showing your EV, please shoot my a line ([email protected]) or just come and enjoy the day, we would love to have you.

Takoma Park Library - Electric Vehicle & Car Show (Behind Community Center) « Greenfest

Also, there should be 4 brand new EVSE there - installed there this last week!

I will actually be just a couple miles away from this on Saturday. I might not be able to make it by 11am (depends on how awake I am...) would it be ok if I got there at or after 12?

I'll shoot you and e-mail as well (is the TLD really .green? That's cool)