Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Vehicle Incentive Grant (CA Residents)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order for a Model 3, but I just realized that I need to apply for the 5k grant prior to purchasing an EV. Will I still be eligible for this grant if Tesla has not yet delivered the Model 3 to me yet??

If anyone has any knowledge on the EV grant guidelines, please advise, i am freaking out lol

I placed an order for a Model 3, but I just realized that I need to apply for the 5k grant prior to purchasing an EV. Will I still be eligible for this grant if Tesla has not yet delivered the Model 3 to me yet??

If anyone has any knowledge on the EV grant guidelines, please advise, i am freaking out lol
It probably depends on what region you're applying...

Is it this program:

Clean Cars 4 All

I think PURCHASE is the operative word for this, so that would require the actual MVPA, reserving is not the same, you can always DELAY your Model 3 delivery purchase...

It probably depends on what region you're applying...

Is it this program:

Clean Cars 4 All

I think PURCHASE is the operative word for this, so that would require the actual MVPA, reserving is not the same, you can always DELAY your Model 3 delivery purchase...
This is the rebate I am talking about: Eligibility - Clean Vehicle Assistance Program

I agree, I think that as long as the car has not been delivered, I should be still eligible. I was just looking for some affirmation.