Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric vehicle survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am a final year student at the University of Portsmouth (UK) and my dissertation is based on electric vehicles. I chose this topic as I am a car enthusiast and believe that electric vehicles will become more widely used a lot sooner than we might think. I am greatly interested in ethical consumption and the decision making process which customers go through and why. I have posted a survey link at the bottom which allows for anyone to complete it. I would greatly appreciate it, if you take a few mins of your time to complete the survey. The more responses I get, the more credible my research will be. The survey does not ask for any identification of name, age, gender, or occupation. This is strictly for my thesis and will not be used for any other purposes or by third parties. With Tesla being at the forefront as the only all electric car manufacturer and making great advances in this area, I am very interested in what the results will be. If you want you can also share the survey with anyone that would be interested in this topic. Thank you.

LINK: Ethical consumption decision making within the electric vehicle industry

Hi, I am a final year student at the University of Portsmouth (UK) and my dissertation is based on electric vehicles. I chose this topic as I am a car enthusiast and believe that electric vehicles will become more widely used a lot sooner than we might think. I am greatly interested in ethical consumption and the decision making process which customers go through and why. I have posted a survey link at the bottom which allows for anyone to complete it. I would greatly appreciate it, if you take a few mins of your time to complete the survey. The more responses I get, the more credible my research will be. The survey does not ask for any identification of name, age, gender, or occupation. This is strictly for my thesis and will not be used for any other purposes or by third parties. With Tesla being at the forefront as the only all electric car manufacturer and making great advances in this area, I am very interested in what the results will be. If you want you can also share the survey with anyone that would be interested in this topic. Thank you.

LINK: Ethical consumption decision making within the electric vehicle industry
Looks legit to me too!

I noticed that "national security" and "social justice" are missing from the survey; in the old days, us early adopters (Roadster owners), would periodically get together at various Tesla events, my informal polling of the participants indicated that national security/defunding corruption was a pervasive factor.
For those that have never chatted with a terrorist leader; corruption of the oil-producing nation's governments and the resulting humans-rights abuses, as well as, the unmitigated hardships from environmental degradation (climate change and other impacts) are major contributors to their anti-western platform.

Looks legit to me too!

I noticed that "national security" and "social justice" are missing from the survey; in the old days, us early adopters (Roadster owners), would periodically get together at various Tesla events, my informal polling of the participants indicated that national security/defunding corruption was a pervasive factor.
For those that have never chatted with a terrorist leader; corruption of the oil-producing nation's governments and the resulting humans-rights abuses, as well as, the unmitigated hardships from environmental degradation (climate change and other impacts) are major contributors to their anti-western platform.

Thank you for your participation, it's greatly appreciated. In regards to national security and social justice, that is something i will take on board to mention that there are these factors too. It is interesting hearing from people in the US, compared to the UK as these factors haven't come up here, so it is great insight.

Thank you for your participation, it's greatly appreciated. In regards to national security and social justice, that is something i will take on board to mention that there are these factors too. It is interesting hearing from people in the US, compared to the UK as these factors haven't come up here, so it is great insight.
That's profoundly interesting as BP is probably the single most culpable party in planting the seed that grew into the mess we have today in the middle east - That statement doesn't excuse the U.S. from their mistakes, such as weapons of mass destruction et al. Google "CIA Iran TPA-JAX" for more background. Any insight as to why the UK is detached from this issue?

That's profoundly interesting as BP is probably the single most culpable party in planting the seed that grew into the mess we have today in the middle east - That statement doesn't excuse the U.S. from their mistakes, such as weapons of mass destruction et al. Google "CIA Iran TPA-JAX" for more background. Any insight as to why the UK is detached from this issue?

I don't think people in the UK associate companies such as BP and the mess in the middle east as much, it tends to be blamed on the government all the time. Then again oil companies do have strong financial power making them very influential, and clever in hiding things from the general public.