TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Electrician in the SF Bay Area?

Discussion in 'California' started by Jlindo, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Jlindo

Jlindo Member

Hey all, can you recommend an electrician to install a HPWC in the Redwood City area?

I've not had good luck with quotes so far from $2,400 to $3,600 which seems egregious, to be polite.

There's nothing special about my install. I have space in my sub panel and a 200A feed to the home. Short distance from the sub panel to the charger location.

Thanks.

2. zanary

zanary Member

I've recommended Kevin Good at SunsFreeSolar. They are Tesla recommended in the East Bay and has done my HPWC along with a neighbor regular L2 wall connector as well. Give me a shout. Tell him I sent you!

Home

3. mblakele

mblakele (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

4. Fusion

Fusion Member

PM'd you.

• Like x 1