Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician Plymouth, MI area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of an electrician who can install NEMA 14-50 outlet around the Plymouth, MI area? I'm having a lot of difficulty even getting a call back from companies. I've only had one come out for an estimate so far but they haven't "emailed" me their estimate yet and it's been a week. Getting worried as I'm less then 2 weeks from delivery. Thanks for any all the help!

I received an estimate from Streamline Electric to install a plug for my i3 and future Model X that was pretty reasonable. They said they've done a lot of installs for Teslas and have availability next week.

Anyone care to share the price they paid for their charging home install?
My install is scheduled for this Friday. I've been quoted ~$300 for running the wire from the basement (where my panel is) to the garage (about a 75ft run). Because my panel only had 100A total service, I also need it upgraded to accommodate the new 50A circuit breaker. That upgrade is an additional ~$700, for a total of about $1000

• Informative
Reactions: Yip M
My install is scheduled for this Friday. I've been quoted ~$300 for running the wire from the basement (where my panel is) to the garage (about a 75ft run). Because my panel only had 100A total service, I also need it upgraded to accommodate the new 50A circuit breaker. That upgrade is an additional ~$700, for a total of about $1000

Who is the electrician you're using? And post pics of the final job. Thank You!!!!!!