TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Electrician Recommendation for HPWC - West Los Angeles

Discussion in 'California' started by Monymgr, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Monymgr

Monymgr Member

Tesla website lists three "Tesla Recommended" electricians on their website; wondering if anyone in the West Los Angeles area has used Intelectric and could provide their experience with them.

Thanking you in advance,
    Monymgr

2. MidValleySkillz

Good question. Look forward to everyones feedback.

3. Monymgr

Monymgr Member

MidValleySkillz,

I went ahead with Intelectric. They were the only ones who submitted a proposal and a contract. I was referred to another company, Electrical Maintenance Services, EMS, but they proved to be very disorganized, sending a lowball proposal that made no sense and required my follow up to get a response from them.

4. MidValleySkillz

Thanks for the update. All I need to do is upgrade my 110 outlet to a 240 volt NEMA in my garage.

5. Monymgr

Monymgr Member

Give them a call and ask for Lori or Lorraine. Your job is a piece of cake.