TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Electrician Recommendation: Orlando, Fl

Discussion in 'Florida' started by James88, May 20, 2019.

1. James88

James88 Member

Hi Everyone!

Just placed my Model 3 order yesterday at the store and in the process of getting ready for the arrival of "Horizon". I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations of electricians around the around that can help with installing a wall connector.

Also trying to get an idea of what prices you all saw.

Thanks!

2. dixosw

dixosw Member

I got quotes for installing a HPWC from Alexander Electrical Services (407-278-1588) and Territo Electric (407-654-2767). Having met and talked to both I would happily recommend either. Lots of neighbors have used AES for regular electrical work and he's highly rated on Angies List, Yelp etc and familiar with HPWC and Tesla charging in general. Not the cheapest electrician but does excellent work.
    In the end I went with Territo as they were a bit cheaper and I preferred the cable run they recommended from my outdoor panel. Very familiar with EV charging requirements. My cost was $615 - 60 amp circuit, breaker in outside panel, drilled though masonry to garage, about 15-20ft of cabling/conduit. Plus the cost of the HPWC obviously. Super happy.
    And congrats James on "Horizon", say goodbye to gas stations. You are gonna love it.

• Love x 1
  3. MarshallUCF

MarshallUCF Member

CDW Electrical Services

www.cdwelectrical.com

They were very helpful going through all of the options and places I can put it. They knew a lot about Tesla and said they have done plenty of installs. Would definitely recommend them. Based on where I wanted the outlet, price ranged from $450-700.

4. James88

James88 Member

I'm close to the st st cloud area and got Doddatos Powerhouse Electric to install it for $250. Great deal. Quick and friendly service.

• Like x 2