TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Electrician Recommendations Ft Worth

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Buster1, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Moving to the West Ft Worth area, and looking for a Tesla savvy electrician to run 240v in the garage in the new house. Thanks!

2. NoPetrolDream

NoPetrolDream Fandango

Welcome to Fort Worth!

We used Ronnie Barham with Barham Electric this past summer to replace our 60 year old breaker panel, and run power out to our carport for a Tesla wall connector. He did good work and his rates were very reasonable.

Here's his Facebook page:

Barham Electric

Phone number is: 817-300-9518

I ended up giving him and his seven year old grandson a ride in my Model 3 once the grandson found out about the car. While the young man loved the ride and car, I think Ronnie was even more thrilled by it. :)

3. ElectricIAC

ElectricIAC Devil’s Advocate

Haim Winer (Winer Electric) did my 14-50 install out to our garage. They’re based out of Far north Dallas but I definitely recommend.