Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician Recs - Birmingham

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have personal experience with an electrician in/around Birmingham for installing a Tesla Wall Connector?

Tesla's site lists 2 - one has a non-functioning website and the other "On Time Service" I have no personal experience with other than annoying radio ads!

Thanks!

Barry

I know this is an old thread but if anyone finds this searching for electricians in Birmingham, I would steer clear of On-time. They do outstanding work but their prices are at least 2x what everyone else in town will charge. They did a ton of electrical work at our house after a snow storm (about $10,000 worth of electrical repairs) and the work was flawless but for out of pocket work, find someone cheaper. The mom and pop 1 or 2 man team will be plenty assuming they're licensed.

Jose or smallwood will be significantly cheaper. If the plug is going in near the breaker box, it shouldn't take more than an hour. My friend is an electrical engineer and knows all the codes/regulations and walked me through installing the 14-50 50 amp box in my garage.

I had all the parts ahead of time and it was a really quick install.

Jose Escobar - Trussville, AL

Small Tech AV & Electrical Birmingham, Al. Ph. 205.862.9610 [email][email protected][/email] This site is dedicated to the introduction of our Services, which varies from Custom Audio & Video Installation, Solar Technologies, Automated Power Generator Installation, and Residential/Light Commercial Electrical Installation: Each page which follows will elaborate on these Service Offerings.