TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Electricians in Miami-Dade

Discussion in 'Florida' started by julioalonso, Sep 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. julioalonso

julioalonso Member

I need to install a Nema 14-50 connection outside my house (no garage). I asked Tesla and they recommended JP Electric. Anyone has experience with them? Any other electricians in the area you have had good experiences with?

What is a reasonable expectation in terms of cost if there are no special circumstances? 500 dollars?

2. aviators99

aviators99 Model S - R140

Joseph Myers, Others Electric
    Ph: 561-654-8452

He did mine and everyone I convinced to buy a Tesla (up to 13 people now). No complaints. Very reasonably priced.

3. julioalonso

julioalonso Member

Thanks, will give him a call.

4. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz P85 "Plug and Play"

5. julioalonso

julioalonso Member

Just saw your reply. Thank you. Will give him a call.

6. julioalonso

julioalonso Member

Joe never came back to me for a visit to make an estimate despite a couple of calls from my side to request it. Mike gave me a USD 2,000+ estimate. Maybe my installation is tricky or special, but I wasn't prepared to pay that much. Any other recommendations in the Miami-Dade area?

7. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

Carlos with Miami Electric has installed NEMA 14-50's for three of my friends. He can be reached at 305-301-2901. Mention my name and that you're looking for a charging station for a Tesla and he'll know what you're referring to.