Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrified Garage in Ocala = Recommended

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know the difference between a good shop and a great shop? Attention to details and giving a *sugar*. Took my car down to Chris at
Electrified Garage Ocala Florida
to mount my new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's and not only did he take the time to properly remove and clean the residue from the old wheel weights, he used black ones instead of the usual silver ones so they hide better against the dark wheel.

This is the kind of thing that endears a shop to me. Giving a damn. They have my business. It helps that the shop is clean, they're knowledgeable, and good people.

140198431_10119167718150991_6328967478580086355_o.jpg

You know the difference between a good shop and a great shop? Attention to details and giving a *sugar*. Took my car down to Chris at
Electrified Garage Ocala Florida
to mount my new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's and not only did he take the time to properly remove and clean the residue from the old wheel weights, he used black ones instead of the usual silver ones so they hide better against the dark wheel.

This is the kind of thing that endears a shop to me. Giving a damn. They have my business. It helps that the shop is clean, they're knowledgeable, and good people.

View attachment 628843

What did they charge for their mounting/balancing services?

I just had Signature Custom Wraps (which shares the building with Electrified Garage Ocala) do the window tint on my Model 3. Took it there immediately after taking delivery of the vehicle and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I’m in Tampa and could throw a golf ball in any direction and hit at least four places that will tint windows but, it was worth the hour drive north to have them do the work. Highly recommend!