TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Eliminate limited regen - improving cold weather driving

Discussion in 'Future Vehicles' started by Lex, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Lex

Lex Member

There's a "superbottle" in the Model 3 that's being called revolutionary in the auto industry:
    Tesla 'Superbottle' proves that the Model 3's disruption lies in its vertical integration
    What a wonderful "clean sheet" approach to needing different flow rates and even temperatures for different needs AND keeping a major component(s) in-house.

I won't take any credit :p but who knows maybe "heat bottle" inspired smarter people to have a better idea. My "heat bottle" would add net components where this consolidates them. But with multiple flows/chambers, I've gotta wonder if it has or would be able to integrate this...

IF cells refuse regen power
    AND heating is needed
    SEND max acceptable energy to heating element/chamber in Superbottle.

• Like x 1
  2. AWDtsla

AWDtsla Active Member

If that doesn't work, just use the flux capacitor.