Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor *ELITE TREATMENT* For Your Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EliteFinish

Local Vendor - SoCal
Mar 11, 2013
San Diego, CA
Listings
Greetings Model 3 family,
My name is Robert Nishnic, Director of Operations for Elite Finish Detailing.
Let me begin by expressing our gratitude; we feel absolutely privileged to be a Tesla Motors Club vendor. Our team brings the desire and passion to educate the thousands of enthusiasts of Tesla Motors Club on the safest and most efficient methods of cleaning and protecting our precious investments. Before I get further I would like to briefly introduce the Elite Finish Detailing team.
25158338_1221861314612419_6463306786825180938_n.jpg

Who is Elite Finish Detailing?
22007548_1173798776085340_7006554796378194477_n.jpg

Elite Finish Detailing is an industry leader offering the highest level of Vehicle Reconditioning and Auto Detailing services nationwide. Owner, Wes Walz, will be a subject matter expert on all extensive issues and questions addressed by members in this car community. Wes, is the US Master Detailer and CQuartz Finest Installer for CarPro, a brand many industry professionals consider the most prestigious line of Vehicle Reconditioning and Protection chemicals in the world. We operate in a completely environmentally conscience manner while utilizing our state of the art, 10,000 sq-ft auto-salon.
10.jpg

Why Tesla?

We have been blessed to detail well over 400 Tesla's, and counting. Our relationship with Tesla started in 2013, when Elite Finish Detailing was entrusted to give the perfect finishing touch to select vehicles prior to delivery. This was the catalyst which led to our strong relationships with the entire community of Tesla Enthusiasts

What product support do we offer?
Elite Finish Detailing offers our own premium waterless wash blend "WashMist." WashMist saves on water use, and minimizes potential contaminated water which can be harmful to your paint if not filtered correctly. We also stock a full product line from CarPro, Microfiber Madness, and Shine Supply, to exceed all your needs when cleaning, enhancing, or protecting your vehicle.

Last edited:
$150 S-M | $200 L/Exotic
  • Eco-Friendly Hand Wash (Use of Premium Grade Chemicals and Micro-Fiber Towels)
  • Clean Exhaust Tips
  • Deep Cleaned Rims/Wheels & Tires Dressed
  • Cleaned Door Jams
  • Thorough Interior Vacuum
  • Dust Removal of Dash/Doors/Console/Buttons/Gauges/Vents/Seats
  • Interior Wood/Metal Trim Cleaned
  • Premium Odor Prevention Enzymes
  • Crystal Clear Windows

I can get a wash & hand wax for 1/3 of thato_O

$39.99
  • Interior Vacuum
  • Full Service Car Wash
  • Arctic Shield
  • Clear Coat Protecant
  • Air Freshener
  • Wheel Magic
  • Tire Dressing
  • Hot Wax & Shine
  • LAVA Bath/Shine/Seal
  • Cure & Rinse
  • Exterior Rubber & Plastic Dressing
  • Wipe Dash & Console
  • Interior Plastic Conditioning

Hand Wax $54.99
  • Full Service Car Wash
PLUS:
  • Hand Wax
  • Wheel Magic
  • Tire Dressing
  • Air Freshener

I can get a wash & hand wax for 1/3 of thato_O

Our Service is not for "EVERYONE". However, we will be here and available to assist with any damage that you may come across if your 40$ wash causes any damage. I will say, Most of our 400 plus Tesla projects we have done, come to us for our "Paint Correction" and "Ceramic Coating". We pride ourselves on our reputation and results as being among the best in not just in the U.S but Worldwide in the Detailing industry. That is what we specialize in. We DO have other options available for washes if you would like to discuss. This topic is something that we're use to. However we will never lower our standards to compete with low cost service. One guarantee is we will ensure an exceptional experience.

Respectfully,
Elite Team

@EliteFinish I'm in San Diego and just placed my order. What do you recommend to protect a new car? Looking at your exterior enhancement services at the moment.

Hi mscanlon,

When talking about protecting a vehicle, there are a variety of things to protect against, and different services to address them. When a customer brings us a car we go through a consultative process to pair those services with each customer's needs. Feel free to give us a call at (858) 876-8794, or pay us a visit at 8820 Kenamar Drive Suite 503, San Diego CA 92121.

Our Exterior Enhancement provides a high level shine through polishing, and multiple sealants to resist from UV and chemical damage. On a daily driven car, those sealants last anywhere from 9 to 12 months. This is a fantastic, transformative service that provides a great value for the money. That being said, 98% of the Teslas that have come in for protection have chosen one of our CQuartz ceramic coating services. The reason for this is because the best way to protect the softer paints on modern cars, including Teslas, is with a thick and durable ceramic coating.

CQuartz ceramic coatings have UV and chemical resistance, much like sealants, but at a much higher level, and for a much longer time period. Protecting against bird droppings, acid rain, bugs, water etching etc for years. CQuartz ceramic coatings are the industry leading technology for this type of chemical protection.

Paint Protective Film provides impact and abrasion protection. Most of our customers opt for the high impact areas such as front bumper, headlights & mirrors, rocker panels, as well as hood & front fenders to protect against rocks, gravel, salt etc. Others choose to cover the entire vehicle for total peace of mind.

I hope that answers your question, we look forward to answering any more you might have

I’m in San Diego, was thinking of protecting nose of my red 3, but my Mercedes motorhome is protected with diamond shield on all forward facing surfaces and I can see the lines where shield ends. Would like to do nose but those lines would drive me crazy.
Any suggestions?

I’m in San Diego, was thinking of protecting nose of my red 3, but my Mercedes motorhome is protected with diamond shield on all forward facing surfaces and I can see the lines where shield ends. Would like to do nose but those lines would drive me crazy.
Any suggestions?

Clearbra on motorhomes is typically installed using unmodified kits, and there are very few places to tuck the film on the front facing surfaces of a motorhome. On the Model 3, we are able to tuck film and have a very clean install. I would suggest coming by the shop and seeing the installation process in person if you'd like to see the results with your own eyes. You don't have to go FULL custom install to have these results either. There's a custom kit which typically offers the best value for a customer where the installer will modify the kit on the software side before it gets cut out to expand on each panel. This process allows the installer to tuck at the edge of the panels without having to hand-cut a very large piece of film. It helps keep the cost of labor down, while maintaining the high quality and "invisible" properties that are the main appeal of clear film. You don't see the lines!

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you use XPEL kits or complete custom jobs like Premier Mobile in NorCal? Link: #52

Also, do you recommend one over the other?

We can do both. Our specialty is complete custom and have performed full vehicle custom installs from Honda Civics to Bugatti Chirons. On the facelift Model S and on the Model 3, full custom install only really applies on the front and rear bumper. This means the bumpers come off and are disassembled, allowing every single edge to be tucked. On the modified kit, there are a few seams, however not very noticeable. There are very few shops that go through the length of preparation for a truly custom install. Just be aware many shops will say they do custom installs when they are really applying modified kits. Modified kits are still a high quality result when properly done, and they provide a great value, just don't let a shop mislead you. For the fanatic, for the person who will be looking for seams, or just the idea of it having seams isn't for you, I recommend complete custom. Wherever you go, look closely at full custom installs because many shops will razor cut paint! I have seem it too many times. A Carrera GT came in the shop to have us replace the clearbra, and on every single panel where there was film, the paint had been cut into with a razor from the previous shop...

Last edited:
I know that the standard answer is to ask for a PM... But, could you offer pricing for common requests? Ie full frontal wrap with XPEL ultimate?

No problem! So to clarify, I have been talking about "kits" and "complete custom" the last few replies. Just wanting to clear up that anything we do is either a modified kits to allow tucking edges, or full custom. Model 3 front bumper has 2 small seams on the bottom part of the bumper and are not very noticeable. However, custom eliminates these seams. All of the panels on either package will be tucked around as to not see the edge of the film with the exception of the mirror caps, door handles and rear luggage strip.

For the Model 3:

-------------------------------------------

Front End Package includes:

Front Bumper
Headlights
Fenders
Hood
Mirror Caps
Door Handles
Rear Luggage Strip

Cost: $1850

Custom Front End Package Includes:

Custom Front Bumper
Headlights
Fenders
Hood
Mirror Caps
Door Handles
Rear Luggage Strip

Cost: $2100

Last edited:
No problem! So to clarify, I have been talking about "kits" and "complete custom" the last few replies. Just wanting to clear up that anything we do is either a modified kits to allow tucking edges, or full custom. Model 3 front bumper has 2 small seams on the bottom part of the bumper and are not very noticeable. However, custom eliminates these seams. All of the panels on either package will be tucked around as to not see the edge of the film with the exception of the mirror caps, door handles and rear luggage strip.

For the Model 3:

Front End Package includes:

Front Bumper
Headlights
Fenders
Hood
Mirror Caps
Door Handles
Rear Luggage Strip

Cost: $1850

Custom Front End Package Includes:

Custom Front Bumper
Headlights
Fenders
Hood
Mirror Caps
Door Handles
Rear Luggage Strip

Cost: $2100
Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Just out of curiosity, if you can eliminate the seams with a custom application for the front bumper, why wouldn't the kit be designed for that technique?

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Just out of curiosity, if you can eliminate the seams with a custom application for the front bumper, why wouldn't the kit be designed for that technique?

Good question! Kits are designed for ease of installation and have a conservative design to minimize stretching of film. They take less time to install and don't require much vehicle disassembly. This reduces labor and material. These kits are most often designed by the manufacturer of the film, and they have to take into account installers that don't have the experience/knowledge to install designs that require a large amount of film manipulation. On Model 3 and Model S, there is a high level of film manipulation to get one piece applied on the bumper properly. Certain vehicles have a kit design that can be applied in one piece relatively easily, the Model 3 is not one of them at this time.

Hello Elite Finish team - I would like to order your wash mist KIT but wondering if you have any promotion code or discount currently running to offer discounted price and free shipping to WA state? Awaiting your response.