Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon’s 5 part Trilogy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon's tease at 5 part trilogy

So,
Elon just said on twitter that tonight's announcement will be part 2 of a 5 part trilogy. Any idea what that means? Is he planning on announcing something every single day this week? I would guess that yesterday's announcement was part 1. No way today will be an additional stock offering, I don't think Elon would come out and say that they would need to raise money 3x more in the future by additional stock offering, that would severely hinder the share price.
If each of Elon's announcements cause a few dollar shift in share price, we could be at $65-$70/share before we know it.

Let the speculation begin.

I find Elon´s second tweet today more interesting:

Certainly true that many people believe that Tesla and SpaceX are powered by the #hhgttg Infinite Improbability Drive :)

Gives room for speculation on a holding for SpaceX and Tesla or something regarding battery technology... Or do we need to start a new thread for this ;)?!

April the first?

Yes 4/1 this was posted:

"TESLA MODEL S SALES EXCEED TARGET
PROFITABILITY GUIDANCE AMENDED UPWARD; 40 KWH BATTERY CANCELLED
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced today that sales of its Model S vehicle exceeded the target provided in the mid February shareholder letter. As customers who note their Model S serial number this weekend will realize, vehicle deliveries (sales) exceeded 4,750 units vs. the 4,500 unit prior outlook. As a result, Tesla is amending its Q1 guidance to full profitability, both GAAP and non-GAAP.”

Tesla Model S Sales Exceed Target (NASDAQ:TSLA)